Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wow, Now I Know That..

hay guys.. this week is the most relaxing week ever in this blok. why? because next week I'll do the final exam in this blok. so this week just the end of this blok (thats why this week just have a little lecture).

okay, I just wanna share something for u. maybe some of u've known about this. for u who haven't know yet, just read this one.

ya actually I'm a gadget freak. I love to look inside of all the gadget that I have. but if I get bored of this, I just throw it away. hehehe. nah, I wanna tell you about a camera. but this one is not a specific camera. this one is about cell phone camera.

are u a Nokia cell phone user? ya, I'm a Nokia's user. and I love this type of phone. it's not too expensive, but it's feature is so so so great and up to date. I love everything in this phone. but honestly I don't like the camera's one.. huhu.

the camera of this phone (honestly) so poor, especially in low light. but u know what? it can be a great photo if we can use it correctly. hehehe. yeah, maybe for selfcam it just so argh so bad so poor. but look at this picture.
see? the second picture is capture in very dark situation but it's still have a cool side! ^^ hehehe. I love the auto-focus of this camera. it work like a digital camera. that's picture is original without any editing lo guys! :)

wanna try? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment